Parker MBA Admission Criteria
Admission into the MBA program is determined on the basis of demonstrated professionalism, intellectual capability for successful completion of the program and the potential for leadership. Students can be admitted into and begin the MBA program during the Spring/January semester, the Summer/May session or the Fall/August semester. The Office of Admissions processes applications for the MBA program.
Criteria for admission to the MBA program:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Submission of official undergraduate transcripts and any graduate work completed (sent directly to Admissions Office from degree-granting institution)
- Complete MBA application with a $30 non-refundable application fee (no fee if completed online)
- Submit current resume outlining work experience and education that has prepared the student to begin the MBA program
- A personal statement of up to 500 words that addresses one of the following questions:
- Describe a time in your professional or personal life in which you were particularly creative or innovative in solving a problem or creating something new.
- Describe your view or philosophy on the role that ethics play in the workplace.
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) may be required at the discretion of the dean of management studies. Students who have taken the GMAT should have all scores forwarded to the Admissions Office.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and students are usually notified within one week. After acceptance, submit your $150 non-refundable deposit and you will be ready to register for classes.