The Lake Erie College Parker MBA Program is among the fastest-growing and most highly-regarded programs in the State of Ohio. In addition to our traditional MBA program and our 11-month accelerated MBA, our customized on-site programs have been selected by some of Ohio’s largest employers including industry leaders in the areas of manufacturing, health care and energy.
The Parker MBA Difference
- Degree completion in as little as 11 months
- Flexible evening and Saturday classes
- Strong academic reputation
- Classes taught by professors with both academic and professional experience
- Variety of learning methods, including discussion, strategic thinking, analytical and teamwork approaches.
- Emphasis on practical application
- Access to career counseling and job search services through the Office of Career Services
- Affordable tuition that fits within most employers’ reimbursement policies
- Lifelong Learning Guarantee
Our rolling admission allows you to begin your MBA at the beginning of any semester: August (fall), January (spring) or May (summer).
As a professional student in the MBA program, you will work in teams, to gain a sophisticated understanding of the wider business environment including cultural, legal and economic trends and sharpen your ability to analyze and solve complex situations under pressure and uncertainty.
As a continued effort to accommodate the need for the latest technology, flexibility and convenience of educational opportunities, The Lake Erie College Parker MBA program classes are now held at the Holden
University Center of Lakeland Community College. The Holden University Center is located just off I-90 at the Mentor/Willoughby exit; close to Route 2 and I-271.
Spring, 2011: WEWS TV 5 Interview with Dean of Management Studies and Instructor of Business, Robert Trebar: