Directions to the George M. Humphrey Equestrian Center
Equestrian Center is approximately 30 miles east of Cleveland; 75 miles west of Erie, Pa.
Directions to the Lake Erie College Equestrian Center from SR 44 and I-90 (Exit 200):
Do not follow the signs to the Lake Erie College Campus.
- From I-90 and SR 44
- South on SR 44 (left toward Chardon off ramp) to Girdled Road - approx 1 mile (at stop light after SR 44 becomes a 2 lane highway).
- Turn right (west). Continue on Girdled Rd. It bears right and becomes Hermitage Rd.
- Go approximately 2/10 mile to Pinecrest Road (T road to left).
- Turn left.
- Go approximately 1/2 mile to the back entrance of the Equestrian Center (on right).
- Turn right onto graveled drive.
(Entrance from Morley Road)
Directions from Lake Erie College main campus in Painesville to the George M. Humphrey Equestrian Center
- Exit campus and go west on route 20 (Mentor Ave)
- Turn left onto Chestnut Street
- Chestnut Street dead-ends into Rt 84. Turn right at the light onto Rt. 84 and immediately get into the left lane.
- Turn left at the light as if to go on the Rt 44 S ramp
- At the Y in the road, immediately turn right onto Morley Road
- George M. Humphrey Equestrian Center will be approximately 5.5 miles on your left.
Addresses for the George M. Humphrey Equestrian Center:
Main entrance for cars (NO horse trailers):
8031 Morley Road
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Horse Trailers, Delivery, Freight (Closest GPS address):
10145 Pinecrest Road
Painesville, Ohio 44077
USPS mailing address:
391 W. Washington Street
Painesville Ohio 44077