Post-Secondary Option Students
Post Secondary Option Students
The State of Ohio, under Senate Bill 140 and House Bill 215, allows area students (must reside in Ohio) to enroll in college-level coursework prior to graduation from high school under the Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program (PSEOP). High school students who meet the admission criteria may enroll at Lake Erie College classes concurrently with high school enrollment to earn college credit or both high school and college credit. Students must live within commuting distance to Lake Erie College.
Why choose PSEOP at Lake Erie College?
- Learn subjects from professors who are experts in their respective fields
- You can possibly reduce the total number of credits you will need in the future for your baccalaureate degree
- Average class size is 15 students
- Scholarships are available for LEC PSEOP students once they enroll full time after high school graduation
- You can participate in campus clubs and organizations including being involved with our theatre productions
- Free access to all Lake Erie College sporting events with your student ID, including home football and basketball games
For more information about the PSEOP program at Lake Erie College you can request information from the Office of Admission or you can stop and see your guidance counselor at your high school.