Psychology - Psychobiology Concentration
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Arts
Students are introduced to the biological and physiological processes of living organisms from a biological perspective as a supplement to understanding behavior and mental processes from a psychological perspective.
Students will have to meet the same requirements as the Psychology major plus additional coursework.
Psychology major required to declare concentration.
Requirements for this Major:
15-16 semester credit including:
- BI 101 Introductory Biology I (3 SH)
- BI 101L Introductory Biology I Lab (1 SH)
- BI 102 Introductory Biology II (3 SH)
- BI 102L Introductory Biology II Lab (1 SH)
- BI 238 Human Anatomy & Physiology I (3 SH)
- BI 238L Human Anatomy & Physiology I Lab (1 SH)
and one course from the following: