Estimated Program Costs
- Estimated Full Tuition for the 27 months: $70,000 and may include such items as follows(subject to change):
- Professional Instruments
- Surgical Scrubs (one pair)
- Lab Coat with Logo (one coat)
- Student Clinical Tracking Software
- Board Preparation and Exam Materials
- AAPA Student Membership Fee
- Graduation Fee
- BLS Training
- ACLS Training
Students are required to pay a $1,000 acceptance fee at time of acceptance that is non-refundable and applied to tuition. This does not cover costs for student housing, travel, lodging or other expenses incurred during the program by the student. For example, students are required to pay all expenses while on clinical rotations and for the associated costs to come back to the College at the end of every rotation for testing. So, students need to plan accordingly to cover the additional costs incurred beyond tuition. Tuition and fees are subject to change anytime. The tuition for in-state and out-of-state residents is the same.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
All charges are due and payable on the schedule published by Lake Erie College Bursar's Office. Circumstances which prevent a student from adhering to these dates, should be discussed with the Bursar's Office. Students attending school under grants and/or loans should confer with the Bursar's Office concerning payment of fees. Students attending school under the G.I. Bill may discuss payment of school fees with the Bursar. Failure to make proper payments, unless otherwise cleared with the Bursar's Office, will result in dismissal from the College. The College will not issue grades, grant degrees, or furnish academic transcripts furnished until all financial obligations have been satisfied and all College property returned.
Policies and procedures for student withdrawal, refunds of tuition and fees, and policies and procedures for processing student grievances can be found in the student manual.
Tuition Refund Schedule
· If withdraw/drop during week 1 of the semester – 100% refund
· If withdraw/drop during week 2 of the semester – 80% refund
· If withdraw/drop during week 3 of the semester – 60% refund
· No refund if withdraw/drop after week 3 of the semester
· If a student withdraws/ drops a class, all books and equipment must be returned to the program.
· $1,000 non-refundable acceptance fee will not be considered toward tuition refund.