Steps in the Registration Process
- Review the course offerings in the semester schedule of classes. Students should register as soon as possible for courses with enrollment limits. You may be placed on a wait list if a class is full.
- Use your degree audit to plan your course selection. Review your selections with your academic advisor. You must discuss your schedule with your academic advisor.
- To register, you may bring or mail your Registration Form to the Registrar's Office. You may also download and print the Registration Form which you may then fax directly to the Registrar's Office at 440.375.7014, or you may use LEO (Lake Erie Online) during open online registration. Our mailing address is:
Lake Erie College
391 West Washington St.
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- A Change of Schedule form must be completed if you find you must make changes to your schedule or withdraw from a course.
There are several ways of registering with Lake Erie College.
- You may download the Registration Form in Adobe Acrobat format. In order to view and print this form, you must first have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you are a current student you can register online via LEO (Lake Erie Online).
- Or you can come visit us at our office. The Registrar's Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office phone number is 440.375.7010.